We offer our Guests Nine Deluxe Luxury Suites set out in the gardens around the main lodge Building
Our king suites have a super king size bed and can accommodate two adult guests with the option of extra beds for up to two children
Our Twin suites have two single beds and can accommodate two adult guests with the option of extra beds for up to two children
Our Triple suites have three single beds and can accommodate up to three adult guests
Our Family suites have a super king size bed and two single beds and can accommodate two adults and two children
Inside the Suites
- All suite are extremely large 64 square meters in size
- Air conditioning cooling and heating
- Bathrooms have a large walk in rain shower, complimentary toiletries, slippers and robe
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee. There are no cooking facilities in the suites and we do not offer self catering
- Dining area
- TV area with a two seater couch and a 50 inch television with 50 premium channels
- Free unlimited WiFi, safe, hairdryer, magnifying mirror
Outside the Suites
- Each suite is set out in the grounds to give our guests total privacy from other guests
- There is a covered patio on each suite for guests to sit and enjoy the beautiful gardens
- Mobile phone lap top charging point on the patio
- With six hectares of indigenous gardens there is plenty of space to find a seat to relax and unwind
- There are no braai facilities, our restaurant is open to guests for dining.
Lodge & Grounds
- The Main Lodge is set in the centre of the grounds and overlooking the pool and lapa.
- Reception is boutique and personal where you will also find leaflets of all the local tourist information.
- The Lounge is farm style with leather couches and tub chairs and has a corner bar area. A great place for catching up on the days events or pre-dinner drinks.
- Our restaurant is modern and rustic and leads out onto our outside breakfast dining area that overlooks the gardens.
- And it wouldn’t be Africa without that traditional Veranda that wraps around the lodge. Relax, read, eat and drink, watch the sunset as you enjoy you sun-downer.
Pool & Gardens
- The Lodge veranda overlooks the boma, pool and pool house
- The salt water pool is heated and 10m x 5m in length so lovely to cool off after a long day out sightseeing or an early morning swim
- We light the fire every night, weather permitting, for guests to sit after dinner and listen to Africa with the crackle of flames with a drink
- The pool house offers shade and has a lovely through breeze to take an afternoon nap
- All around the gardens there are benches and sun loungers for guests to sneak off and loose oneself in this little piece of heaven
- If one does feel like stretching their legs we have landscaped the gardens with an array of indigenous plants and the trees at the lodge are truly amazing and of course the bird life will make for an inspiring walk