The lodge was built around a main lodge building, which is home to Restaurant 68, offering guests nine free standing luxury suites set out in beautiful gardens giving total privacy and relaxation.
We are perfectly located only 1.5km from the town centre and in the centre of the panoramic route tourist attractions so great for a perfect getaway to the Lowveld.
Main Lodge Facilities
- The restaurant is spacious and designed for relation with a traditional Lowveld look and feel. There is outside dinning where guests can enjoy breakfast overlooking the garden.
- We do not offer braai facilities or self catering.
- There is a guest lounge where you can relax and enjoy pre dinner drinks or wind the hours away with a good book.
- Our Veranda overlooking the gardens and pool is a great place to watch the best sunsets and enjoy a sun-downer after a busy day out sight seeing.
- The salt water pool has its own lapa where you can dine alfresco or just relax in the shade away from the sun.
- There are many areas around the garden where you will find a seat or sun lounger where you can enjoy complete privacy.
There are nine stand alone suites, four king, two twin, one triple and two family suites that can accommodate 4 guests. Each suite is 64m square and has a private patio with garden views for guests to sit on to enjoy the sunsets or listen to the early morning dawn chorus, The suites are set out in six hectares of indigenous garden ensuring our guests privacy and the utmost comfort.
All Suites have the following facilities:
- Air Conditioning
- Free Wifi
- DSTV with 50 channels
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Fridge/mini bar
- Dressing area with Hairdryer
- Tv area for relaxing with 50 inch television
- Dining area for private dining from our room service menu
- All bathrooms have a large walk in shower, with luxury white towels and complimentary toiletries
- There is no cooking facilities in the suites and we do not offer self catering
- There is ample secure onsite parking
- Free unlimited Wifi is available all over the lodge
- The lodge is extremely safe and secure with monitored gate access only
- We operate fully during load shedding with our automated generator