Dining at Monkey Thorn Lodge is an experience in itself. Guests can dine inside in our romantic restaurant overlooking the gardens, boma and pool or enjoy our veranda on sunny days and warm African nights. The atmosphere is tranquil and calming and coupled with our carefully put together menu by our chefs from home grown produce in our own nursery the whole experience is sure to be one to remembered.
- Breakfast is served daily from 7.30 am till 9.30 am in the restaurant or can be enjoyed on the veranda or in the pool lapa. For guest who are going out early sight seeing we offer a picnic breakfast (this needs to be booked by 8pm the night before)
- Lunch is served daily in the restaurant from 12 noon – 2.30pm
- A pool, garden and lounge menu is available all day from 11am to 5pm
- At dinner we offer a set menu for our half board and all inclusive guests as well as an a la carte menu for guests dining from outside the lodge or those who choose to dine separately to their bookings
- Room service is available to guest for all meal options and there is also a separate room service menu available from 11am to 8pm daily
- Booking is required from both guests and non guests as places are limited and our chefs need to prepare in advance.
View our current menus
Please note that our menus change regularly to incorporate season and fresh produce grown in our onsite organic vegetable garden